Saved by a storm shelter!
The storm shelter was installed inside his garage. He had been watching the news and knew it was headed straight toward his house. He herded up the cats and dogs and down into the shelter they went.
He just may be the calmest human on the planet as you’ll witness in the video. A storm shelter nearby will provide your family the same peace he had on this dreadful day.
outdoor storm shelters
"Super" Outdoor Shelters
- Available in all the same sizes as the garage storm shelters.
- The lid is equipped with two air shocks that will assist in the opening and closing of the lid. You won’t believe how easy it is!
- The lid has a watertight seal.
- Ventilation with battery operated fan & light combo.
- Impact-resistant lid.
- Meets or Exceeds all FEMA and ICC-500 Guidelines.
REGULAR & LARGE Garage Storm shelters
Large Holds 8-10 People
regular 6-8 People Storm Shelters
3’W X 6′ L X 4.5′ T
- Battery Operated Fan & Light.
- Triple Locking Lid (Patented).
- Lid Slides On Impact Resistant
- Carpeted Wooden Stairs (Removable).
- Carpeted Wooden Benches (Adjustable).
- Patch Free Installation.
- Removable Handrail.
- Holds 6-8 People.
- Storm Shelter Install 4 Hours.
LARGE 8-10 People
- All the Above Plus…
- 8′ Long (2′ longer)
- Storm Shelter Install 4-5 Hours.
CONTACT US FOR
STORM SHELTER PRICES.
(Senior Citizen & Military Discounts
EXTRA LARGE & Jumbo garage storm shelters
Jumbo Holds 12-14 People
XL 10-12 People Storm Shelters
4′ Wide X 8′ Long X 4.5′ Tall
- 4- Step Retractable Stairs.
- Extra Step Can Be Added
- Two – 8″ Wide Carpeted Benches.
- Battery Powered Fan & Light.
- Holds 10-12 Average Size Adults.
- Storm Shelter Install 5-6 Hours.
- Cement Finish.
JUMBO 12-14 PEOPLE
GARAGE STORM SHELTER
- All The Above Plus—-
- 5′ Wide (1′ wider than Extra Large).
- Holds 12-14 People
- Storm Shelter Install 6 Hours.
Contact Us For Storm Shelter Pricing. (Senior Citizen & Military Discounts Available).
safe room specifications
Available in Two Sizes
- 4′ Deep X 6′ Long X 6’4″ Tall
4′ Deep X 8′ Long X 6’4″ Tall
- Constructed with 1/4″ metal and 2″ square tubing.
- Secured to concrete foundations with 10- 1/2″X4″ Red Head anchor bolts.
- Meets FEMA Guidelines.
- ADA Compliant.
- Door swings to the inside allowing you to exit if debris is leaning against the safe room.
- No permanent seating to allow for scooters and wheelchairs to enter easily.
- Can be installed in any garage in a matter of hours. Can be preset during the home construction phase.
- Holds 6-8 People
- Deadbolt lock enables safe room to be utilized to storm important valuable.
Above ground safe rooms are perfect for people that have health-related mobility issues and are unable to navigate up and down steep steps. They can be installed on existing concrete slabs or set in a preferred room during the home construction phase.
It’s important to have a safe room installed in a place that can be accessed in a hurry during an emergency. A properly built metal safe room can withstand winds up to 250 miles per hour and will provide the protection your family needs during a tornado or tense high-wind event.
You should ALWAYS install it on the ground floor of your home or business.
Regardless of which type of storm shelter you prefer, above ground or below ground, they both have the ability to save lives when constructed and installed according to standards set forth by FEMA, ICC-500, and the American Tornado Shelter Association.
Being able to shelter in place will keep you from leaving your home and seeking refuge at a shelter nearby. Don’t forget the supplies! Water, batteries, a 5-gallon bucket, toilet paper, and protection for your ears. During a tornado, it could get really loud if debris starts hitting the safe room.
TO RECEIVE A FAST STORM SHELTER PRICE QUOTE
Please Use The Form Below To Submit Request